Country Arts Support Program (CASP)
South Coast Arts offers annual grants under the Country Arts Support Program (funded by Create NSW).
To be eligible applicants must:
Be based on the South Coast (in the Shellharbour, Kiama or Shoalhaven Local Government Areas)
- Have an arts-based project in mind that supports artists or engages the community in arts & culture processes
- Complete their project within a calendar year
- Must be a legal entity (sole trader or incorporated association) or be auspiced by a legal entity
The aims of CASP funding is to:
- Support arts & cultural activities and projects to drive community and social benefits
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- Increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities
Applications are accessed via a Smarty Grants portal
CASP – Guidelines – South Coast Arts – 2023 are provided here.
Online SmartyGrants Application Here
If you don’t already have a SmartyGrants account you will need to create one to log in.
- Applications open Monday 14 August 2023
- Applications close Sunday 24 September 2023, at Midnight
- Projects must be completed by Sunday 28 July 2024